MARCH 2020 NOTICE:
Due to the high volume of facilities closing their doors to visitors, including AUI entertainment, we are suspending all scheduled programs through May 11, 2020. Check your email for more details. We will be providing you information on how to proceed with suspending or continuing programs soon.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
AUI-coordinated community events for the fall and holiday season are now available! See the event list for descriptions and further information. Then, request for tickets using the Sign-Up form below.
Event List: January-May 2020 Events
Ticket Requests: January-May In-Community Events Sign-up
Botanical Conservatory: Ticket Request Form
Scroll down for calendar links.
- Ayesha is currently working on the JUNE schedule. Please have all requests in no later than 3/13
- Evaluations will be checked for February. Please take some time to make sure you have completed an evaluation for all AUI performances.
- We still have tickets available to the 3/19 ballet performance of A Midsummer Nights Dream. Pleas sign up if you would like to attend
- Philharmonic programs are beginning again. Please note adjustments have been made to accommodate their performance.
- Please have armless chairs for your Philharmonic musicians
- Staff must be present for programs and room to rooms. If there is not staff available, the program will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled. Please make sure that you are checking your calendars and are prepared for programs. There have been concerns over facilities not being aware and ready for performances. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.