Audiences Unlimited, Inc. welcomes Deborah Beckman and Nancy Louraine, both of Fort Wayne, IN, as new members of the organization’s Board of Directors. They join the Board of Directors following a membership-wide election to replace retiring members.
Deborah Beckman, MSW, LSW, ACSW, Imagine More, LLC
Deborah is the owner and executive coach at Imagine More, LLC, where her work focuses on nonprofit consulting and professional and life coaching.
In addition, Deborah is an adjunct professor of social work at Indiana University School of Social Work and the University of Saint Francis. She retired from YWCA Northeast Indiana where she served as president and chief executive officer for over 10 years.
Debby graduated from Indiana University with an Associate of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, and a Master of Social Work. She is a graduate of the Coaches Training Institute. She is a member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers and a Licensed Social Worker.
Nancy is the previous Chief Executive Officer of Turnstone, where she served for 25 years. Nancy also served as an administrator at the Fort Wayne State Developmental Center for 17 years and most recently spent 2 years as the part-time Development Director with the Embassy Theatre.
Nancy holds a bachelors’ degree in Supervision and a master’s degree in Public Administration. Since retiring from Turnstone, Nancy has dedicated time volunteering with; Audio Reading Service, Embassy Theatre, Turnstone and Neighborlink.
AUI congratulates the new members and looks forward to their leadership and vision in taking the organization to new heights.
Audiences Unlimited, Inc. 2019-2020 Officers and Members
- Jennifer King of Lake City Bank Wealth Advisory Group, Board Chair
- Katrina Boedeker of University of Saint Francis, Vice Chair
- Mary Timm-Zimmerman of University of Saint Francis, Secretary
- Rhiannon Buell of PNC Bank, Treasurer
- Deborah Beckman of Imagine More
- Kevin Grant of Tiffany & Company Studio of Dance
- Claudia Johnson of Bowen Center
- Nancy Louraine, retired from Turnstone
- Metrice Smith, retired from American Electric Power Company
- Steve Toor of The History Center
- Gregory Troutner of ProFed Federal Credit Union